DHFL Home Loan Bangalore | Apply DHFL Home Loan online
DHFL is one of the largest housing finance company in India. The company was founded with a vision to provide affordable housing finance to the lower and middle income groups. It is the second housing finance Company to be established in India and has been fulfilling the dreams of thousands of Indians.
Features and Benefits of DHFL Home Loan Bangalore
- DHFL Housing Finance offers home loan from Rs.1lakh to Rs. 5 crore but not more than 85% of the value of the property or 80% of the market value, whichever is lower
- There are different types of loans available at DHFL like Home Loan, Home Construction Loan, Home Improvement Loan, Home Extension Loan, Home Loan Balance Transfer, Home Loan for Self Employed and Loan against property.
- DHFL offers fluctuating rate of interest which is as low as 10.15%
- The loan tenure ranges from 1 year to 30 years. However the term does not exceed beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self employed)
- DHFL Housing Finance charges processing fee as follows
- For Salaried Individuals and Self Employed Professional the processing fees is in the range of Rs.5,000 to Rs. 20,000 plus taxes as applicable
- For Self Employed Non Professionals the processing fees is 1.5% plus taxes as applicable
Advantages of applying for DHFL Home Loan through Home Loan Bangalore
Home Loan Banglore has a tie up with DHFL for home loan. Home loan Bangalore provides quick and convenient services to its customers.
- Home Loan Bangalore takes care of the entire documentation process for its customers. This makes the whole loan process very simple for the loan seekers. Also we are there with the customers at every step till the loan amount is disbursed. So once the customers reach out to us for home loan they can sit and relax.
- We also offer advisory services to the customers so that they can choose the best loans available according to their requirements.
- The loan seekers can compare the benefits and features of home loan offered by various banks on our website. We also provide updated information about the interest rates and other fees charged by various banks so that they can choose the cheapest options.
Eligibility for DHFL Home Loan Bangalore
- Repayment capacity
- Educational qualifications
- Stability and continuity of income
- Saving history
- Number of dependents
Documents required for DHFL Home Loan Bangalore - Salaried
- Application Form
- Identity proof
- Residence proof
- Last 3 months salary slip
- Latest Form 16 if salary is above Rs.10,000 per month
- Last 6 months bank statement/pass book copy
Documents required for DHFL Home Loan Bangalore - Self Employed
- Copy of last 3 years Income Tax Returns along with computation of income duly attested by a CA
- Copy of last 3 years Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account attested by a CA
- Brief business profile on the letter head of the firm of the applicant
- Last 1 years Bank Statement for Savings and Current Account
- Copy of Educational Qualification Certificate
- Copy of Advance Tax paid/Self Assessment Tax paid Challan
- Copy of either Shop & establishment License/VAT Registration or any other mandatory license/registration
- Form 16/Tax Deduction Certificate
Request a Call Back for Home Loan
Home Loan - EMI Calculator