Request a Call Back for Home Loan
Home Loan - EMI Calculator
Axis Bank Home Loan in Bangalore | Apply Axis bank home loans online
Axis Bank provides unmatched home loan service to its customers. With the real estate prices sky rocketing in Bangalore, the loan schemes offered by Axis Bank helps customers to choose the best deals as per their requirements. The Bank offers attractive interest rates, low processing fees with minimum paperwork. Axis Bank has various home loan schemes which suit to the budget of every customer.
Features and Benefits of Axis Bank Home Loan Bangalore
- Lower interest rates in the range of 10.15% to 10.90% depending upon the income of the borrower and the amount of loan.
- Flexible rates: Axis bank offers fixed and floating rate of interest. The customers can choose between fixed or floating interest rates according to their requirements.
- Axis Bank offers a minimum of Rs.3 Lakhs as home loan
- For loan up to Rs 20 Lakhs there is a margin of 15%
- For loan above Rs.20 Lakhs and up to Rs.75 Lakhs there is a margin of 20%
- For loans above Rs. 75 Lakhs there is margin of 25%
- The loan tenure offered by Axis Bank is 1 year to 30 years.
- Balance Transfer Facility: Axis Bank allows customers to transfer their existing home loans from other banks to Axis bank without any hassle.
- Nil Prepayment charges: Axis Bank doesn’t charges any prepayment charges for loans with floating rate of interest.
- Quick and transparent processing: Axis Bank provides easy and quick home loan procedure. The loan procedure is simple and transparent as there are no hidden charges.
- eDGE loyalty points on home loan: The Axis Bank home loan borrowers get loyalty points depending on the amount of loan.
- Special Schemes: Axis Bank has launched special schemes to attract customers
- Happy Ending Home Loans: Under this scheme customers get their last 12 EMIs waived off at no extra cost just by paying their EMIs regularly. The only requirement is that the repayment track record should be clean.
- Empower Home Loan: Axis Bank has come up with special Empower home loan for self employed where they get instant loans for on the basis of good repayment track. The borrower also gets 3 assured rate reductions on maintaining a good repayment track for 24, 36 and 60 months from the date of first disbursement.
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Charges
For Salaried individuals Axis bank charges floating rate of interest in the range of 10.15% to 10.40%
For Self Employed it charges floating rate of interest in the range of 10.40% to 10.90%
Loan processing charges of up to 1% of the loan amount subject to minimum of Rs.10,000/-
Repayment charges of Rs.500 per instance
Cheque/instrument Swap charges of Rs.500 instance
CERSAI charges of Rs.500
Applying for Axis Bank home loan through Home Loan Bangalore
Home loan Bangalore is a convenient option to apply for Axis bank home loan. We have joined hands with Axis Bank to provide excellent home loan services to our customers.
- The customers can go through the features and benefits of Axis Bank home loan on the website of Home Loan Bangalore .com. At Home Loan Bangalore.com we provide details of the interest rate, charges, eligibility and documents required for home loans by Axis Bank
- The loan seekers get to compare the interest rates on home loan by Axis Bank and various other banks on our website.
- The customer support team at Home Loan Bangalore .com helps the customer to choose the best deals from the various schemes offered by Axis Bank according to the requirements and repaying capacity of the individual.
- Home Loan Bangalore.com provides services at the doorstep of the customers. We handle the major documentation process and support our customers from the start to the end of the loan procedure. So once you have availed the services of Home Loan Bangalore .com you can sit and relax.
Axis Bank Home Loan Eligibility
Axis Bank decides the eligibility criteria on the basis of income, employment status and loan tenure. For salaried individuals, they should be in the age group of 24 years to 60 years. They should be in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies.
For self employed individuals they should be filing income tax returns and should be in the age group of 24 years to 60 years.
Professionals like doctors, engineers, dentists, CA, CS, and ICWA also can apply for home loan. The professional should be I the age group of 24 years to 65 years.
Required Documents for Axis Bank Home Loan
|Proof of Identity/residence (any one)
||Voters ID card, driving license, PAN Card, employees ID card
||Voters ID card, driving license, PAN Card, or photo ID card
|Proof of Income
Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions and Form 16
IT Returns for the last 2 years and computation of income for last 2 years certified by a CA
|Proof of Residence
Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or employers letter certifying the current mailing address or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and license agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill
Bank account statement or latest electricity bill / water bill / piped gas monthly bill or latest mobile or telephone bill or existing house lease agreement or registered lease or leave and license agreement with a utility bill or ration card or latest property tax / water tax bill
|Proof of income
Bank statement or pass book where salary is credited for last 6 months
Bank statement or pass book where income is credited for last 6 months