ICICI Bank Home Loan Bangalore | Apply lowest interest icici bank home loan
ICICI Bank offers home loan at attractive interest rates with lower EMIs and higher eligibility. The added advantages of applying for home loan from ICICI Ban are minimal documentation, quick loan procedure, expert advice related to the various queries of the customers, minimal processing fees and nil prepayment charges.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Bank Home Loan Bangalore
- ICICI Bank offers home loan at competitive rate of interest. The interest rate start as low as 10.15% and for women borrowers it offers 10.10% interest rate. It has attractive floating and fixed interest rate options.
- The customers can lower their EMIs by transferring their existing home loan in other banks to ICICI Bank. The competitive rates offered bank by ICICI Bank helps reduce the cost of the loan.
- ICICI Bank Home Loan offers two insurance plans i.e. “Home Safe Plus” & “Loan Protect” which support the family of the individual to pay back the loan in case of any unforeseen event.
- The loan tenure offered by Axis Bank is 1 year to 30 years.
- The loan tenure is longer. It offers home loan for a period up to 30 years with smaller EMIs.
- The home loan provided by ICICI bank is easy and quick. If customers apply through the TABLET and smart phone applications it ensures faster approval of home loan.
- ICICI provides various kind of loan options:
- Top up loan: This can be availed by home loan customers against their property to fulfill their immediate need.
- Balance transfer and top up: The customers can avail top up loan when they transfer their existing home loan from existing bank to ICICI Bank.
- Home improvement loan.
- Loan against property: This loan can be availed at reasonable rate and can be used for various purposes like expansion of business, children’s marriage, vacation etc.
- Lease rental discounting: The borrower can take loan against future expected rentals of self owned commercial property. The property should be occupied by the lessee.
- Land loan.
- Loan on Non residential property.
ICICI Bank Home Loan Interest Charges
ICICI has special rate of interest for women borrowers. At floating rate of interest the bank charges 10.10% for loan amount up to Rs.75 lakhs.
For Salaried borrowers the bank charges interest in the range of 10.15%to 10.25% at floating rate of interest
For Self Employed borrower the bank charges 10.15% interest rate if the income is up to Rs.75 lakhs. For Income above Rs.75 lakhs, the interest is the range of 10.35% to 11%.
ICICI Bank also offers fixed rate of interest to its borrowers. The rate of interest depends upon the income of the borrower and the loan tenure. For Salaried borrowers the interest rate is in the range of 10.15% to 10.50%. For the Self employed the interest rate is between 10.25%-11.25%.
Processing fees: ICICI Bank charges 0.5% of the loan amount or Rs.2, 000/- whichever is higher.
Prepayment charges: There are no prepayment charges for Home loan or home improvement loan with floating rate of interest. For fixed rate of interest the charges are in the range of 2%-4% on principal outstanding plus taxes as applicable
Home Loan Bangalore and ICICI Bank Home loan
Home Loan Bangalore has collaborated with ICICI Bank to provide you the best deals in home loan. Home Loan Bangalore.com provides services to apply for ICICI Bank Home Loan and get easy and quick home loan
- The Home Loan Bangalore .com customers are briefed about all the various schemes and loan options provided by ICICI Bank so that they can choose the best loan options according to their requirements. They are provided expert advices by our team to help choose the schemes offered by ICICI Bank.
- The loan seekers can compare the interest rates offered by ICICI Bank and other banks on the Home Loan Bangalore.com. Our website provides updated interest rate for all major banks.
- Home Loan Bangalore.com provides start to end loan services to its customers. We take up all the documentation work for ICICI Bank home loan and provide easy and quick home loan to the customers interested in ICICI Bank home loan.
Required Documents for ICICI Bank Home Loan
For Salaried, Self Employed Professional and Self Employed Non Professional following documents are required:
|Application form with photograph duly signed
|Identity, residence and age proof
|Last 6 months bank statements
|Last 3 months salary slips
|Processing fee cheque
|Form 16 / Income Tax Returns
For Self Employed Professional and Non Professional, ICICI bank requires more documents:
|Education qualification certificate and proof of existence of business
|Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income
|Last 3 years audited Balance Sheet and P&L account certified by a CA
The Self Employed Non Professionals also have to present proof of business and business profile.
Request a Call Back for Home Loan
Home Loan - EMI Calculator