Welcome to LIC Housing Finance Home Loan Bangalore
LIC Housing Finance Limited is one of the largest housing finance companies in India. The main objective of the company is to provide long term housing finance to the individuals at competitive interest rates. It has a wide presence in India as well as in Dubai and Kuwait. LIC offer different types of loans like home loan, corporate loans, loan against property, loan against security, loans to professional and loans against property for companies.
Features and benefits of LIC housing finance home loan
- Attractive interest rates as low as 10.10% on home loan
- LIC Housing Finance Limited offers 85% of the total cost of property as loan amount for loan up to Rs. 20 lakhs, 80% of the cost of property as loan amount for loan above Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs.75 lakhs and 75% of the property cost as loan amount for loan above Rs.75 lakhs.
- Maximum loan amount offered by LIC Housing Finance Limited is Rs.150 lakhs.
- Long loan tenure of 30 years for salaried and 20 years for self employed. The term loan cannot exceed the age of retirement or completion 70 years whichever is earlier.
- LIC Housing Finance Limited has attractive home loan schemes for Residents Indian, Non Resident Indian and Pensioners.
- NIL prepayment charges on floating rate scheme. For fixed rates the prepayment charges are 2%.
- Loan processing fees up to 0.50% of the loan amount.
Applying for LIC Housing Finance Limited home loan through Home Loan Bangalore
Home Loan Banglaore has collaborated with LIC Housing Finance to provide easy and hassle free home loan to our customers.
- Home Loan Bangalore.com provides start to end home loan services where all the documentation process is done by the team.
- Our team also provides expert services to the loan seekers so that they can choose from the various schemes offered by major banks.
- The customers can also compare the home loan interest rates and other charges offered by LIC Housing Finance and other banks
LIC Housing Finance Home Loan Eligibility
According to LIC Housing Finance, the applicant must be in permanent service or engaged in a profession or business to be eligible for a home loan. The loan amount is fixed on the basis of the repayment capacity which in turn is decided by factors like age, income, dependents, assets, liability, stability of the occupation and continuity of income, savings etc.
Required Documents for LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
|Common documents required for all applicants
- Duly filled application form
- Identity proof like PAN Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport
- Address proof like Ration Card, electricity bill, telephone bill etc.
- Bank Statement or passbook for last two years
|Additional documents required for salaried
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Form 16
|Additional documents required for self employed
- Last three years’ income tax returns/ assessment order along with computation of income and statement of accounts certified by CA
- Profit & Loss statement and Balance sheet for last three financial years.
|LIC Housing Finance Limited requires additional documents in case of purchase of builder, direct allotment in a housing society, resale etc.
Request a Call Back for Home Loan
Home Loan - EMI Calculator